|-WL... argument |
Wavelengths must be adjusted carefully, as they are key to Jerlov's water types.
For SPOT images, we have established
that WL[XS1]=550, WL[XS2]=650 and WL[XS3]=850 nm are convenient.
these wavelengths are imbedded in 4SM for SPOT images:
they need not to appear in the commandline.
|-LsM... -LsM/199.5/179.8/166.8_AutoCAL |
- LsM is the spectral radiance
- at the intersection of the Brightest Pixels Line with the Soil Line.
| |-Lsw... -Lsw/026.6/013.6/006.5_AutoCAL
|-dLsw... -dLsw001.0/00.6/00.0 |
- provides an adjustment to Lsw values: Lsw=Lsw+dlsw
|-Lw... -Lw/0001.5/000.0/000.0_AutoCAL |
| |-CP... -CP/160.50/102.06/014.11_0.75m
a spectral calibration pixel.
- If a -CP argument is needed, it may be chosen from the calibration screen display
- This -CP... initial spectral value
- is then progressively adjusted manually, along with the -LsM spectral value,
- so as to obtain a good fit of the BPL model onto the observed BPL pixel.
- In the end, the BPL model
- shall be the straight line after linearization of the data
- this staright line runs through the calibration pixel and the LsM point ,
- and its slope is the ratio Kgreen/Kred.
| |-KK.... -KK1_2_0.29/Knir4.500/mask_3
- specifies some parameters for the computation of depth for each BPL pixel.
|-B..... -B/tclNe/Bmin0/cLM1.00 |
- specifies conditions relative to brightness of pixels.
| -deglint... -deglint/vRbaD/GlintM25.0 |
- because the data is affected by sky/sun glint, this argument specifies conditions for deglinting.
- provides details of conditions applied upon extraction of the calibration data textfile.
- this argument is mandatoty for the calibration process
- ?may only be disabled with a lowercase -extract
- NOTE: the -deglin/t..... and -extract/.... arguments
- may/should be available
- for the -Calibrate... process: do not disable them
- NOTE: if the calibration data file is not available,
- 4SM shall first extract the calibration data before proceeding to the calibration process