Syntax for the -SCL argument:
Scaling factor from Raw U16 data into U8 data
- 16U or 16S values to be scaled to the range 0-255 through the scaling process
- Shall first be multiplied by 10 before any use: SCL=SCL*10
- Scaling is then obtained by computing Ls=Ls*255/SCL
- The values represent the brightness of clean bright beachintheimage:
- you adjust them a required.
- what you want is that BOA radiances are scaled to ~200
- for comfortable display/enhancement on screen in the 0-255 range.
For 16U data, you can specify -SCL/025.5/025.5/025.5/025.5
this shall achieve NO scaling: data shall be left un-scaled