| | HowTo CP
Calibration pixels are used to specify a stratified water structure
- upon calibration, a choice of CP arguments is proposed on screen
- Linear BPL model: one shallow calibration pixel is optional
- If no -CP... argument is specified, the -KK... argument provides the ratio Ki/Kj for bands i and j.
- If a -CP... argument is specified, the slope Ki/Kj of the BPL model for each pair of bands i and j in the linearized scatter plot is made to be the ratio which is specified through -LsM and -CP argument(s).
- this overrides the value for the ratio Ki/Kj which is specified in the -KK... argument
- Curved BPL model: for specifying optically stratified waters, several -CP arguments may be defined in the commandline,
- they must appear in order of increasing depth
- this specifies a curved BPL model -actually a broken BPL model
- If a radiance is too close to Lsw, best is to set it at 00.00